Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik: RESEPI : UDANG MASAK LEMAK CILI PADI

12 January 2011

RESEPI : UDANG MASAK LEMAK CILI PADI

I wanted to eat Udang Masak Lemak Cili Padi or Prawn in Spicy Coconut Milk. Got the prawns yesterday, together with cili padi.


The type that I bought was cili siam. Panjang-panjang and usually it is not so hot (pedas). So I thought 20 cili padi would be just nice. Takla pedas sangat (mak tak tahan pedas) but tak de la sampai tak pedas langsung.


Little did I know, kepedasan level was da bomb! Sangat pedas.


Huhu. 


My version of Udang Masak Lemak Cili Padi


Shallots* - I used 4-5 pieces
Bird's eye chilli* - depending on your likeness
Fresh tumeric* or tumeric powder
* Blend


Coconut Milk
Water


Salt
Sugar


Asam keping.


Put all ingredient in a pot and fire up. Slowly cook the dish, once it is boiling, stir and taste.


Bye,

Tinta Si Isteri Mekanik Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign